If you are a busy organisation based in London it may not be convenient to send your staff on fire training course. So why not try on-site fire warden training in London.
What do we need? Here is a little list of requirements:
- A space about 5 or 6 car parking spaces
- The area should not be visible from a main road or public highway
- The space must be away from flammable, combustible sources or air intakes
- The training area must be on private ground and not accessible to members of the public and traffic
- Flat ground with hard standing
Our staff will also undertake an on-site risk assessment to ensure that there are no other hidden risks or hazards. Need training ? Call City Fire Training now on our Fire Training London hotline now.